For me, it's really about you.

For me, it's really about you.
There's only one of me, but there are several of you I've loved and keep nearby.

About Me

Three real stories. Three women. Each with a burning desire to discover something strange and unknown. Controversial in theme and content, the reader becomes involved in their journeys- from seek to find! Coming -- fall of 2013!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Does the finished book seem too far away?

I finally learned something. Yes. I'm going on the 62nd year of my life, and all the lessons I've learned have suddenly come to the awesome knowledge of 'huh'? Why? Because I'm always on a timeline. You know who you are, and why it seems like finishing a book takes so long and then the whole time you're trying to materialize the abstract of your wild imagination, there is that thought in the back of your mind. " But what if no one wants to buy it? "

Stop right there. If you're like me, writing nearly every day, then half the work is done for you. You just need a support system. Not the one at home that needs to be taken to school. Nor the one who wants meatloaf for dinner instead of stuffed tilapia. You need a group within a sensible driving distance to help you keep the vision, keep you focused, and force some discipline into the dream of being published.

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment